openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Anish <ab...@doc.ic.ac.uk>
Subject Re: <openjpa-1.1.0-r422266:657916 nonfatal general error> ????
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 13:56:16 GMT

Hey Ignacio,

Thats what i thought the problem was but i am sure its in the classpath....
i mean i added the jar file in the classpath by editing /.bashrc export
CLASSPATH = .:/usr/share/java/mysql.jar
isnt this how u are meant to do it....
oh i forgot to add... i am using the eclipse ide for it.... and even for
that i have added the mysql.jar in the library for the project.
But it still doesent work....same error....