openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <ppod...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to find cause for PersistenceException?
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 13:50:09 GMT

Please post the entire stack trace.
PersistenceException often nests the root cause of the error and your
application needs to recurse through those nested exception to pick the root
cause.
In this case, the context where the error has been detected is likely to be
too narrow to provide enough information (whereas in most cases, OpenJPA
exception provides adequate contextual information) -- but having the entire
stack trace will help.