openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: h2 database with openjpa
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 15:07:50 GMT
Something's a little out of whack with this example...  Your call stack is
referencing the derby connection pooling (dbcp)...  But, I don't see this
being referenced in your posted persistence.xml.  Are you sure you have your
application configured and packaged correctly:

Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Not supported by
BasicDataSource
   at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.getConnection(BasicDataSource.java:902)

Kevin