openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Enrico Goosen <egoos...@metropolitan.co.za>
Subject Re: Starting OpenJPA during container startup
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 07:39:19 GMT

Hi Mike,

The problem is intermittent.
I started the server up again now, and it moaned about a completely
different entity. (Same error different entity).
To answer your question:
Do you see the same query work with the same EntityManagerFactory later in
your code?
Yes.

Initializing OpenJPA on Spring injection is too late...I need to initialize
OpenJPA on app startup, by the container.

Any ideas?