openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "David Hofmann" <hofmannda...@gmail.com>
Subject h2 database with openjpa
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 15:57:53 GMT
I was trying to configure openejb (openjpa as the JPA provider) with
H2 Database. I get the exception shown here.

H2 Version = 1.0.72
OpenJPA/EJB Version = 3.0

persistence.xml configuration
<persistence-unit name="crmPU" transaction-type="RESOURCE_LOCAL">
    <properties>
value="buildSchema(ForeignKeys=true)"/>

      <property name="openjpa.jdbc.DBDictionary"
value="org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.H2Dictionary"/>
      <property name="openjpa.ConnectionURL" value=" jdbc:h2:file:c:
\dev\db\acercatepy"/>
value="org.h2.Driver"/>
      <property name="openjpa.ConnectionUserName" value="sa"/>
      <property name="openjpa.ConnectionPassword" value=""/>
      <property name="openjpa.Log" value="DefaultLevel=TRACE,
Tool=TRACE"/>
    </properties>
  </persistence-unit>

I have done a lot of search but I couldn't find the solution.

I will appreciate a lot if somebody's help to show me whre I am doing
wrong. Probably I am not understanding how the configuration part of
openejb is working.

Thank you very much in advance

Greetings,

P.D.: Sorry about my English, I am still learning it
Exception in thread "main" javax.ejb.EJBException: The bean
encountered a non-application exception.; nested exception is:
    <openjpa-1.0.1-r420667:592145 nonfatal general error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: There were errors
initializing your configuration: <openjpa-1.0.1-r420667:592145 fatal
store error> org.apache.openjpa.util.StoreException: Not supported by
BasicDataSource
    at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.schema.DataSourceFactory.installDBDictionary(DataSo

urceFactory.java:
234)
    at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.conf.JDBCConfigurationImpl.getConnectionFactory(JDBCConfigurationImpl.java:

709)
    at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.ConfigurationImpl.instantiateAll(ConfigurationImpl.java:

289)
    at
org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.instantiateAll(OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.java:

1463)
    at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory.makeReadOnly(AbstractBrokerFactory.java:

638)
    at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory.newBroker(AbstractBrokerFactory.java:

169)
    at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBrokerFactory.newBroker(DelegatingBrokerFactory.java:

142)
    at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:

192)
    at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:

56)
    at
org.apache.openejb.persistence.JtaEntityManagerRegistry.getEntityManager(JtaEntityManagerRegistry.java:

105)
    at
org.apache.openejb.persistence.JtaEntityManager.getEntityManager(JtaEntityManager.java:

61)
    at
org.apache.openejb.persistence.JtaEntityManager.persist(JtaEntityManager.java:

97)
    at
com.acercatepy.personalsbe.ejb.EJBServerImpl.giveMeResults(EJBServerImpl.java:

23)
    at org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.ReflectionInvocationContext
$Invocation.invoke(ReflectionInvocationContext.java:158)
    at
org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.ReflectionInvocationContext.proceed(ReflectionInvocationContext.java:

141)
    at
org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.InterceptorStack.invoke(InterceptorStack.java:

67)
    at
org.apache.openejb.core.stateless.StatelessContainer._invoke(StatelessContainer.java:

210)
    at
org.apache.openejb.core.stateless.StatelessContainer._invoke(StatelessContainer.java:

188)
    at
org.apache.openejb.core.stateless.StatelessContainer.invoke(StatelessContainer.java:

165)
    at
org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.EjbObjectProxyHandler.businessMethod(EjbObjectProxyHandler.java:

217)
    at
org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.EjbObjectProxyHandler._invoke(EjbObjectProxyHandler.java:

77)
    at
org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.BaseEjbProxyHandler.invoke(BaseEjbProxyHandler.java:

321)
    at
org.apache.openejb.util.proxy.Jdk13InvocationHandler.invoke(Jdk13InvocationHandler.java:

49)
    at $Proxy19.giveMeResults(Unknown Source)
    at com.acercatepy.personalsbe.test.TestAll.main(TestAll.java:29)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Not supported by
BasicDataSource
    at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.getConnection(BasicDataSource.java:
902)
    at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingDataSource.getConnection(DelegatingDataSource.java:

113)
    at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DecoratingDataSource.getConnection(DecoratingDataSource.java:

93)
    at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.schema.DataSourceFactory.installDBDictionary(DataSourceFactory.java:

226)
    ... 32 more

--
David Hofmann