openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Yazbek, Daniel (Daniel)" <dyaz...@avaya.com>
Subject java.util.Data mapping to abstime (deprecated) in postgres
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 03:56:47 GMT
Hi all,

I am using BEA Weblogic 10, which implements persistence by using kodo
and openjpa.

I have set this up to persist to a Postgres 8.3 Database.

I have a java.util.Date that I want as a column in a table.

When I run the mapping tool, it maps the java.util.Data datatype to
Postgres datatype "abstime". However, this datatype is deprecated, and
should be mapping to "timestamp without time zone" instead.

Has anyone had any success in mapping this properly?

Perhaps I should raise a bug against openjpa?

Thanks

2113 | Australia | +61-2-9352-8615 | dyazbek@avaya.com
<mailto:dyazbek@avaya.com>  |