openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Andy Schlaikjer <haz...@cs.cmu.edu>
Subject Re: update always called on commits (still)
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 18:29:53 GMT
Just to clarify, I believe there are three possible enhancement scenarios:

1. build-time enhancement - running
org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancer over your bytecode before you run
your app.

2. runtime enhancement - giving the "-javaagent=openjpa.jar" argument to
the JVM when you run your app.

3. unenhanced - neither 1 nor 2.

Have you observed this problem in all three scenarios? Just (2) or (3)?