openjpa-users mailing list archives

From alex_ro_bv <alex_i_ardel...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: General restrictions
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 12:44:08 GMT

First of all, thanks for your reply.
Anyway, that was not the answer I was expecting :). I was hoping for
something like:
"Get the sources from openJPA and modify in class
org.apache.openJPA.kernel.QueryImpl the method.... adding a listener ...."
or something like that.... One way or another I have to achieve this.
Thanks, and if anyone knows a proper mode or modification in the source
code, please let me know.