openjpa-users mailing list archives

From alex_ro_bv <alex_i_ardel...@yahoo.com>
Subject General restrictions
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 09:39:27 GMT

Hi all, I was wondering if there is possible a general restriction for my
database using openJPA.
What I mean is that in my database all my tables have some common fields.
For example deletedflag. So I was wondering if is there any way to exclude
all these records in my business logic somehow. So for any query that I
execute via openJPA, a new condition should be implied, with deletedflag=0.
This should be applied for all the joins too. I was hoping for some easy
setting in orm.xml or something like that were I could add conditions for
all my tables but couldn't find any.
Thank you very much, for your response.