openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Vorburger" <mvorbur...@odyssey-group.com>
Subject RE: agent error
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 11:23:53 GMT
Well, what is the type of those fields in your JPAIndexedPilot class?

-----Original Message-----
From: James Sutherland [mailto:jamesssss@yahoo.com]
Sent: mardi, 13. mai 2008 21:57
To: users@openjpa.apache.org
Subject: agent error

I'm trying to getting a very simple model working in OpenJPA 1.0.2 in
JSE 1.5.

The same test works in both EclipseLink and Hibernate JPA.

In trying to set the agent, I get the error:

If I don't set the agent I get similar errors.

    [java] <openjpa-1.0.2-r420667:627158 fatal user error>
org.apache.openjpa.util.MetaDataException: Fields
"org.polepos.teams.jpa.data.JPAIndexedPilot.firstName,
org.polepos.teams.jpa.data.JPAIndexedPilot.licenseID,
org.polepos.teams.jpa.data.JPAIndexedPilot.name,
org.polepos.teams.jpa.data.JPAIndexedPilot.points" are not a default
persistent type, and do not have any annotations indicating their
persistence strategy.  If you do not want these fields to be persisted,
annotate them with @Transient.
    [java]     at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceMetaDataFactory.validateStrate
gies(PersistenceMetaDataFactory.java:399)
    [java]     at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceMetaDataFactory.load(Persisten
ceMetaDataFactory.java:205)
    [java]     at
org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.getMetaDataInternal(MetaDataR
epository.java:433)
    [java]     at
org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.getMetaData(MetaDataRepositor
y.java:288)
    [java]     at
org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancer.<init>(PCEnhancer.java:241)
    [java]     at
org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancer.<init>(PCEnhancer.java:212)
    [java]     at
org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCClassFileTransformer.transform(PCClassFileT
ransformer.java:127)
    [java]     at
sun.instrument.TransformerManager.transform(TransformerManager.java:122)
    [java]     at
sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.transform(InstrumentationImpl.java:15
5)
    [java]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    [java]     at
java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:620)
    [java]     at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124)
    [java]     at
java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:260)
    [java]     at
java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:56)
    [java]     at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:195)
    [java]     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
Method)
    [java]     at
java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
    [java]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
    [java]     at
sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:268)
    [java]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
    [java]     at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:319)
    [java]     at org.polepos.teams.jpa.JPATeam.drivers(JPATeam.java:59)

-----
---
http://wiki.eclipse.org/User:James.sutherland.oracle.com James
Sutherland http://www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/
TopLink

 This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and intended
 Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material within
  this email is strictly forbidden.
 Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely those of the
  author and do not necessarily represent those of Odyssey Financial
Technologies SA unless otherwise specifically stated.
 An electronic message is not binding on its sender. Any message referring to
 If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
  and delete the original.