openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Vorburger" <mvorbur...@odyssey-group.com>
Subject RE: List mapping of Enumerated Types
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 09:10:16 GMT
Amit,

> I imagine I do not need a join table, but a child table that has the
owner entity ID, Enumerated
> String Value and a Sequence, but I do not know how to represent that
in a @OneToMany annotation.

This looks a bit like my "Re: One-Sided One-Many Mapping, but to
different tables - missing @ElementEmbeddedMapping ?" thread (monologue,
almost).  With the latest trunk and upcoming 1.1 version of OpenJPA you
can use @ContainerTable instead of @OneToMany it seems for this kind of
mapping.  However, I have no idea if that would work, or is even needed,
for a Collection/List of enum.

Regards,
Michael