openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Web Master" <webmas...@theunderground.net>
Subject Unable to turn off logging
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 00:20:21 GMT
I've had a great experience with OpenJPA thus far, until I went to prepare
the app for a deployment to Production.  For some reason, I cannot find a
way to stop trace level output to the console/stdout.  Unfortunately, even
setting the openjpa.Log property to "none" had no effect.  Anybody seen this
before?  Below is my persistence.xml file

http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_1_0.xsd"
             version="1.0">

    <persistence-unit name="brandDashboard"
transaction-type="RESOURCE_LOCAL">

        <class>com.myclass.Announcement</class>
        <exclude-unlisted-classes>true</exclude-unlisted-classes>
        <properties>
            <property name="openjpa.jdbc.DBDictionary" value="oracle"/>

value="buildSchema(SchemaAction='add,deleteTableContents')"/>
            <property name="openjpa.Log" value="none"/>

        </properties>
    </persistence-unit>

    <persistence-unit name="abbottSites" transaction-type="RESOURCE_LOCAL">

        <class>com.myclass.Country</class>