openjpa-users mailing list archives

From xaviarias <xavihend...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom StoreManager
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 08:44:31 GMT

Thanks, definetely I'll implement my own ExpressionFactory based on the
in-memory implementation. I wanted to avoid copy-paste the existing code,
but I guess it's too specific to be fully reused.

It could be interesting to uniform the expression hierarchy for general
purposes, if it is possible. I also saw conversations about subclassing JDBC
StoreManager for a particular rdbms, which is not the underlying idea I
think, but for the moment could be convenient.