openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Setting Extended Persistence Context
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 17:42:09 GMT
Hi Georgi,

Oops, don't know where that came from. It's a bug in the example code.

Outside the container environment, all you can use is extended
persistence context, so there's no use for the flag.

Could you please file a JIRA so we notify you once it's been fixed?
Thanks.

Craig

On Mar 27, 2008, at 12:40 AM, Georgi Naplatanov wrote:

> Hello, everybody.
>
> How I can change context to "Extended Persistence Context" outside a
> EJB
> container ?
>
> The example 3.1 of OpenJPA documentation don't compile due the error
>
> "em = factory.createEntityManager(PersistenceContextType.EXTENDED) ;
>
> The method createEntityManager(Map) in the type EntityManagerFactory
> is
> not applicable for the arguments (PersistenceContextType)"
>
> Best regards
> Georgi

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com