openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with enhancer
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:27:12 GMT
Hi Frederic,
I'm sure there are many scenarios that can produce the dreaded OOM error.
I'm assuming you were referring to Issue OPENJPA-258 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-258)?  The fix for that Issue
did go into 1.0.2 and 1.1.0.  So, it very well could be that you are
surfacing another scenario that produces the OOM error.

If you could post more specifics about your scenario and the results, maybe
we can at least determine if we're talking about the same problem or a new
one.

Thanks,
Kevin