openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <>
Subject Re: disabling DataCache for entities specified in orm.xml
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 21:39:18 GMT
OpenJPA-specific annotations (such as
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.DataCache) do not have corresponding xml
elements.  We have an existing JIRA Issue to address this issue (  We also have an open
Issue for the specific problem you are describing where the annotation does
not seem to override any corresponding xml descriptors (  So, known issues that
just haven't risen to the top yet...