openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: disabling DataCache for entities specified in orm.xml
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 21:39:18 GMT
Jeff,
OpenJPA-specific annotations (such as
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.DataCache) do not have corresponding xml
elements.  We have an existing JIRA Issue to address this issue (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-125).  We also have an open
Issue for the specific problem you are describing where the annotation does
not seem to override any corresponding xml descriptors (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-87).  So, known issues that
just haven't risen to the top yet...

Kevin
<../javadoc/org/apache/openjpa/persistence/DataCache.html>