openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BigDecimal being stored as FLOAT(32) rather than NUMERIC
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:23:06 GMT
I don't think this is the same issue as OPENJPA-213, which has to do with
the @Column annotation. Rather this is an issue with the SQLServer DB
dictionary.

That being said you can add the following property in persistence.xml to
workaround the problem :
            <property name="openjpa.jdbc.DBDictionary"
value="sqlserver(DoubleTypeName=DOUBLE)"/>

DoubleTypeName can be set to any SQL identifier you want to use for Double
and BigDecimal types.

-Mike