openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: From where to download v1.0.2
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 19:54:53 GMT
Well, the page generator is mostly about getting content up onto the
site. For the 1.1.0 snapshot, we link from the "real" site directly
into the downloads directory; we seem to not do that for 1.0.2. So I
just posted the URL from which the build could be found.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907