openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: From where to download v1.0.2
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2008 16:11:58 GMT
Hi,

Once 1.0.2 is released, it'd be great if you could try out the
then-current 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT and let us know if that's still the case.
Part of the release exercise will include merging down all the known
fixes from 1.0.2 that aren't in 1.1.0. So if we've missed something
somewhere, it'll be good to find out.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey