openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weird problem/bug
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 21:43:28 GMT
Patrick Linskey schrieb:
> FYI, I just checked in a change that should help with debugging of
> these sorts of issues in the future.

Ok I finally had time to test it, it was indeed the transient annotation
being present at the methods.
Thanks a lot for the help of anybody.

One last word, I moved over a small site with about 20-30 tables
from the JPA-RI (currently on 2.1.17) to OpenJPA1.1
from what I could gather, the JPA RI was about twice as fast as hibernate.

OpenJPA is about twice as fast subjectively as the JPA RI!

This is excellent stuff!

also from what I could gather, Hibernate choked on my in my application
by losing the entity reference in the entity manager, while the JPA RI
and OpenJPA worked fine!