openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Saint Croix" <saintx.opensou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EntityManger close against the Query and lazy Loading
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:18:52 GMT
Hi.

You should look into using the LEFT JOIN FETCH clause in your query, and
perhaps should also look at whether some of your collection valued
references can be set to FetchType.EAGER without causing the cascading to
spiral out of control and pull down the entire database.  A third solution
is to look into using Fetch Groups.

HTH,
--
Alexander R. Saint Croix