openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Saint Croix" <saintx.opensou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nuking tables on tearDown() for CRUD tests
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 15:32:19 GMT
Thank you for the reply, Patrick.

If this indicates a possibly difficult-to-reproduce bug either in OpenEJB or
in OpenJPA, I'm happy to help track it down.

The project I'm working on is open source under the AFL 3.0 license, so I'll
be happy to post a current tarball (I'm sorry, no anonymous svn access at
the moment) if you'd like to take a look.  It uses a maven 2 build, so you
should be able to just pull it down and build it.  There is a single
dependency to jscience.org, another opensource project that doesn't have
publicly accessible maven POMs on ibiblio or the like, so you'd have to
install that.  Again, I suggest this only if you think it'd help you track
things down.

I can post the tarball and drop you a heads-up later today.

Best Regards,
--
Alexander