openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "DOMINGUEZ Felipe" <Felipe.DOMING...@eurocontrol.int>
Subject Any estimation date for version 1.1?
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 16:05:15 GMT
Hello.

I am new to OpenJPA, I have some experience with Hibernate and Cayenne.
(before the supported JPA)

I am interested in using OpenJPA, but I find a problem.

I must updates files into an Oracle CLOB. The size for the files is
about 3 Meg. It is not that much, but since the application will work in
a server I would prefer to stream them than to load them into memory at
once.

I have seen the work done by Ignacio Andreu for issue openjpa-130, which
enables OpenJPA to stream into LOB fields.  But then it seems that it
will be realised in version 1.1

Is it there any estimation on when the version will be available?

I know it is available as a nightly build ( which I will take an use
tomorrow for testing) but I am wondering if it will be available soon as
an stable version.

Cheers

Felipe

____

This message and any files transmitted with it are legally privileged and intended for the
sole use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message and any attachments from
your system. Any unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal commitment on the part of
EUROCONTROL, unless it is confirmed by appropriately signed hard copy.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender.