openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: major performance improvements between 0.9.7 and 1.0.X ?
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 22:45:55 GMT
Hans,
We did have several performance improvements in the 0.9.7 release, but we
are continually looking at ways to improve the performance of OpenJPA
(reference OPENJPA-407).  So, I'm sure that the performance of 1.0.x is
better than 0.9.7, but I can't pinpoint any specific updates or
percentages.  Are there specific areas that indicate "performance issues"?

Thanks,
Kevin