openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Gurkan Erdogdu <gurkanerdo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Enhance Task with different locale of OS
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 13:19:53 GMT
Hi;

I have enhancer ant task that explained in the document. But when I change my operating system
language settings
different than Enlish US, it does not work correctly and altough PCEnhancer class is on the
classpath it does not able to find it. After change to EnlishUS, it works as expected. I read
logs that I have seen some of the method names is incorrect for example method name InjectedField
seen as ─░njectedField etc....

And second question is, sometimes the ant task will give error that MyModel.class is not found
message altough it is on the classpath. Altough build fails, it enhances my model classes.
This is weird and I do not understand why this occurs in some time. I am using Eclipse Europa
IDE  ant.

Cheers;
Gurkan Erdogdu

Be a better friend, newshound, and