openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA & Jprobe usage issue(class loading
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 07:24:23 GMT
Hi,

I think that TemporaryClassLoader is probably the only place that
would need to be modified.

However, I'm surprised to see the TemporaryClassLoader in use at that
time. It looks like that stack trace is for runtime behavior; the
TemporaryClassLoader should only be used when loading metadata or
running the enhancer, neither of which seems to be happening.

What does your Spring configuration look like? Are you using the
SimpleLoadTimeWeaver by any chance?

-Patrick