openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <adam....@cyberspaceroad.org>
Subject Re: specifying schema in snapshot 1.1.0
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:51:58 GMT
Hi Prashant,

thanks for that. Maybe it's a bug in the hypersonic dialect file? The only other
database I've tested against is mysql, which of course doesn't have the concept
of schemas at all, so it would never fail there.

I'll see whether I can hook up to h2 as well, and maybe postgres. I should be
able to get a free dev license for Oracle I think, so I'll see what I can see.

Regards
Adam