openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <adam....@cyberspaceroad.org>
Subject Re: specifying schema in snapshot 1.1.0
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 10:22:31 GMT
OK, I hope it has been fixed. However, what would be interesting to know is
whether you (because it works for you) see the schema name in the queries with
SQL=debug?

I just see:

SELECT LIMIT 0 1 t0.ID, t0.CODE_TYPE_ID, t0.CONTENT, t0.OWNER_ID, t0.TITLE FROM
CODE t0 ORDER BY 1

and I assume you see:

.... MYSCHEMA.CODE t0 .....

Is that right?