openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Prashant Bhat" <prashant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: specifying schema in snapshot 1.1.0
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 03:17:11 GMT
Hi Adam,

Today, I built the latest snapshot(rev. 609825) and without any
changes it's working, although the above 'remove' line is still
present. So I think, it's been corrected already in another part of
the code:-)

As the Runtime.Trace is displaying the schema property, it's
configured properly. So a dumb question: are you sure that the
database contains the schema? because afaik, the mapping tool doesn't
create the schema.

If you post your complete openjpa configurations, I can try it in my
sample project here.

Regards,
Prashant