openjpa-users mailing list archives

From SomuReddy <chowdareddy.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EntityManger close against the Query and lazy Loading
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 16:53:57 GMT

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for your information, but I am not using the any join( LEFT JOIN
FETCH)  in query, I am just specifying the relationship like this..

@OneToMany(mappedBy = "fireRsrcDO", cascade = CascadeType.PERSIST)
    List<FireRsrcVersionDO> fireRsrcVerDOList = null;

by defaullt OneToMany fatch type is "lazy loading", so problem is when i
close the EntityManager after execution of query(Query is  executing on one
of the dataobject where i specified all these relationships) , data is not
fetching.
Can i use the fetch groups here???

Thanks,
Somu