openjpa-users mailing list archives

From bigbird <soberdrun...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Can someone translate this error?
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:38:06 GMT

Person has a one to many relationship with RequestHistory. RequestHistory is
a list of permission requests sent for a person. The version I'm using is
OpenJPA 1.0.1. The relationships are as follows:

Person:
@javax.persistence.OneToMany(mappedBy="personId",fetch=javax.persistence.FetchType.EAGER)
	private List<ReqHistory> reqhistoryList;

ReqHistory
	@Column(name="PERSON_ID")
	@javax.persistence.ManyToOne
	@javax.persistence.JoinColumn(name="PERSON_ID")