openjpa-users mailing list archives

From bigbird <soberdrun...@hotmail.com>
Subject Can someone translate this error?
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:17:29 GMT

Hello Everyone,

I'm getting an error when using JPA that I don't know what it means. I have
a bidirectional one to many relationship between Person and Request History
entities. When I try to get all the Person objects, I get the following
error:
Field "Person.reqhistoryList" cannot declare that it is mapped by another
field. Its mapping strategy
(org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats.HandlerFieldStrategy) does not support
mapping by another field.

Can anyone provide me some insight on what this error is? Thanks.

Patrick