openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Sai <csai_in...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject OpenJPA-0.9.6 build problem
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 05:46:03 GMT

Hi,
I have seen the same below problem in the post at
http://www.nabble.com/Errors-while-building-OpenJpa-using-maven-%22mvn-package%22.-to13369659.html#a13369659
but could not able to understand the solution.
Can some help me.
I am using maven-2.0.4,trying to build the source code of
openjpa-project-0.9.6-incubating-source

Getting stack trace like-
java.lang.IllegalStateException: basedir
E:\OpenJPA\openjpa-project-0.9.6-incubating-source\openjpa-kernel\E:\OpenJPA\openjpa-project-0.9.6-incubating-source\openjpa-kernel\src\main\jjtree\org\apache\openjpa\kernel\jpql
does not exist

        at
org.codehaus.plexus.util.DirectoryScanner.scan(DirectoryScanner.java:

542)

        at
org.codehaus.plexus.compiler.util.scan.AbstractSourceInclusionScanner

.scanForSources(AbstractSourceInclusionScanner.java:78)

        at
org.codehaus.plexus.compiler.util.scan.StaleSourceScanner.getIncluded

Sources(StaleSourceScanner.java:84)

        at
org.codehaus.mojo.javacc.JJTreeMojo.computeStaleGrammars(JJTreeMojo.j