openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XMLEncoder not working?
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2007 13:00:33 GMT
Hi,

That's actually a generated subclass of your POJO type.

Can you provide a bit more information about what you're trying to do?
A code snippet and the full stack trace would be helpful.

I expect that doing deploy-time or compile-time enhancement would
resolve the issue. Without more information about the use case, I'm
not sure whether or not your behavior should be expected to work with
runtime enhancement (what you're doing now; the implicit default
outside a container), but I would guess that it should.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907