openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <adam....@cyberspaceroad.org>
Subject Re: initializing EMF with lists of mapping files
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:59:46 GMT
I'm getting nowhere trying to massage my persistence.xml into something that
validates and at this point I'm getting spurious errors from Eclipse about the
well-formedness of the XML, so I'll ask here to see if anyone's got an example
to hand.

I would like to include a list of mapping files in multiple places in my
persistence.xml (once in each persistence unit). I tried several different ideas
from the web, but I haven't got anything to validate in my XML editor yet.

i.e. I have a list like this:

     <mapping-file>org/permacode/patternrepo/orm/Category.xml</mapping-file>
     <mapping-file>org/permacode/patternrepo/orm/Market.xml</mapping-file>
     <mapping-file>org/permacode/patternrepo/orm/Code.xml</mapping-file>
     <mapping-file>org/permacode/patternrepo/orm/TestResult.xml</mapping-file>
     <mapping-file>org/permacode/patternrepo/orm/TradingParam.xml</mapping-file>

which I want to include - I'd be really grateful if someone could tell me the
xml syntax for the include?

Thanks
Adam