openjpa-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "francisco treacy" <francisco.tre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: enhancer running at build time didnt find the metadata for my classes
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2007 18:13:48 GMT
hi sebastián,

i heard there were some issues with the openjpac task. try with this one:

	<target name="enhance-openjpa">
		<java classname="org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancer" fork="true"
failonerror="true">
		<arg value="-p"/>
		<classpath refid="build.classpath"/>
		<arg value="web/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/persistence.xml"/> <!--
path a persistence.xml -->
		<classpath>
			<pathelement path="${java.class.path}"/>
			<pathelement location="web/WEB-INF/classes/"/> <!-- donde tenés las
clases a procesar  -->
		</classpath>
		</java>
	</target>

hth,

francisco

On Dec 16, 2007 7:04 PM, Sebastian Souza <ssouza@adinet.com.uy> wrote:
>
> I had well defined my classes in the orm.xml but the enhancer at build time
> cant find them in the metadata
>
> this is part of the trace :
> Finding class itsm.framework.persistence.entities.PersistentObject
> Class itsm.framework.persistence.entities.PersistentObject loaded from
> parent loader
>     [openjpac] 406  ITSM  TRACE  [Worker-10] openjpa.Tool - Enhancer running
> on type "class itsm.framework.persistence.entities.PersistentObject".
>     [openjpac] 671  ITSM  TRACE  [Worker-10] openjpa.MetaData - Loading
> metadata for "class itsm.framework.persistence.entities.PersistentObject"
> under mode "[META][QUERY]".
>     [openjpac] 671  ITSM  TRACE  [Worker-10] openjpa.MetaData - Scanning
> resource "META-INF/orm.xml" for persistent types.
>     [openjpac] 687  ITSM  TRACE  [Worker-10] openjpa.MetaData -
> parsePersistentTypeNames() found [].
>     [openjpac] 687  ITSM  TRACE  [Worker-10] openjpa.MetaData - Found 0
> classes with metadata in 16 milliseconds.
>     [openjpac] 780  ITSM  TRACE  [Worker-10] openjpa.MetaData - Parsing
> class "itsm.framework.persistence.entities.PersistentObject".
>     [openjpac] 796  ITSM  TRACE  [Worker-10] openjpa.MetaData - Parsing
> package "itsm.framework.persistence.entities.PersistentObject".
>     [openjpac] 796  ITSM  TRACE  [Worker-10] openjpa.Enhance - Enhancing
> type "class itsm.framework.persistence.entities.PersistentObject".
>     [openjpac] 811  ITSM  WARN   [Worker-10] openjpa.Enhance - Type "class
> itsm.framework.persistence.entities.PersistentObject" has no metadata;
> enhancing as persistence aware. If you intended for "class
> itsm.framework.persistence.entities.PersistentObject" to be
> persistence-capable, then this means that OpenJPA could not find any
> metadata for "class itsm.framework.persistence.entities.PersistentObject".
> This can happen if the directory containing your metadata is not in your
> CLASSPATH, or if your metadata files are not named properly. See the
> documentation on metadata placement for more information.
>     [openjpac] 811  ITSM  TRACE  [Worker-10] openjpa.Tool - The class does
> not have metadata - enhanced as persistence-aware.
>     [openjpac] java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> file:C:\Users\Seba\workspace\Persistence\persistence_entities.jar!\itsm\framework\persistence\entities\PersistentObject.class
> (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)
>
> this is my build.xml
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <project name="Persistence">
>         <target name="enhance">
>           <taskdef name="openjpac"
> classname="org.apache.openjpa.ant.PCEnhancerTask"/>
>           <openjpac addDefaultConstructor="false" tmpClassLoader="false">
>                 <config propertiesFile="./src/META-INF/persistence.xml"/>
>                 <fileset dir=".">
>                         <include name="**/entities/*.java"/>
>                         <exclude name="**/QueryObject.java"/>
>                         <exclude name="**/Parameter.java"/>
>                         <exclude name="**/PersistentContext.java"/>
>                 </fileset>
>           </openjpac>
>         </target>
> </project>
>
>
> Complete trace:
>
> enhance:
> Adding reference: eclipse.progress.monitor
> [antlib:org.apache.tools.ant] Could not load definitions from resource
> org/apache/tools/ant/antlib.xml. It could not be found.
> Class org.apache.openjpa.ant.PCEnhancerTask loaded from parent loader
> (parentFirst)
>  +Datatype openjpac org.apache.openjpa.ant.PCEnhancerTask
> Adding reference: eclipse.progress.monitor
>     [openjpac] 16  ITSM  TRACE  [Worker-10] openjpa.Runtime - Setting the
> following properties from
> "file:/C:/Users/Seba/workspace/Persistence/src/META-INF/persistence.xml"
> into configuration: {openjpa.ConnectionPassword=12345,
> openjpa.ConnectionDriverName=org.postgresql.Driver,
> javax.persistence.provider=org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceProviderImpl,
> openjpa.jdbc.SchemaFactory=native(ForeignKeys=true),
> openjpa.Log=DefaultLevel=TRACE, SQL=TRACE,
> openjpa.ConnectionUserName=postgres,
> openjpa.ConnectionURL=jdbc:postgresql:itsm, openjpa.Id=ITSM}
> fileset: Setup scanner in dir C:\Users\Seba\workspace\Persistence with
> patternSet{ includes: [**/entities/*.java] excludes: [**/QueryObject.java,
> **/Parameter.java, **/PersistentContext.java] }
>
> Finding class itsm.framework.persistence.entities.PersistentObject
> Class itsm.framework.persistence.entities.PersistentObject loaded from
> parent loader
>     [openjpac] 406  ITSM  TRACE  [Worker-10] openjpa.Tool - Enhancer running
> on type "class itsm.framework.persistence.entities.PersistentObject".
>     [openjpac] 671  ITSM  TRACE  [Worker-10] openjpa.MetaData - Loading
> metadata for "class itsm.framework.persistence.entities.PersistentObject"
> under mode "[META][QUERY]".
>     [openjpac] 671  ITSM  TRACE  [Worker-10] openjpa.MetaData - Scanning
> resource "META-INF/orm.xml" for persistent types.
>     [openjpac] 687  ITSM  TRACE  [Worker-10] openjpa.MetaData -
> parsePersistentTypeNames() found [].
>     [openjpac] 687  ITSM  TRACE  [Worker-10] openjpa.MetaData - Found 0
> classes with metadata in 16 milliseconds.
>     [openjpac] 780  ITSM  TRACE  [Worker-10] openjpa.MetaData - Parsing
> class "itsm.framework.persistence.entities.PersistentObject".
>     [openjpac] 796  ITSM  TRACE  [Worker-10] openjpa.MetaData - Parsing
> package "itsm.framework.persistence.entities.PersistentObject".
>     [openjpac] 796  ITSM  TRACE  [Worker-10] openjpa.Enhance - Enhancing
> type "class itsm.framework.persistence.entities.PersistentObject".
>     [openjpac] 811  ITSM  WARN   [Worker-10] openjpa.Enhance - Type "class
> itsm.framework.persistence.entities.PersistentObject" has no metadata;
> enhancing as persistence aware. If you intended for "class
> itsm.framework.persistence.entities.PersistentObject" to be
> persistence-capable, then this means that OpenJPA could not find any
> metadata for "class itsm.framework.persistence.entities.PersistentObject".
> This can happen if the directory containing your metadata is not in your
> CLASSPATH, or if your metadata files are not named properly. See the
> documentation on metadata placement for more information.
>     [openjpac] 811  ITSM  TRACE  [Worker-10] openjpa.Tool - The class does
> not have metadata - enhanced as persistence-aware.
>     [openjpac] java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> file:C:\Users\Seba\workspace\Persistence\persistence_entities.jar!\itsm\framework\persistence\entities\PersistentObject.class
> (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)
>     [openjpac]  at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
>     [openjpac]  at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
>     [openjpac]  at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
>     [openjpac]  at serp.bytecode.BCClass.write(BCClass.java:179)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancer.record(PCEnhancer.java:526)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancer.record(PCEnhancer.java:512)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancer.run(PCEnhancer.java:4352)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.apache.openjpa.ant.PCEnhancerTask.executeOn(PCEnhancerTask.java:89)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.apache.openjpa.lib.ant.AbstractTask.execute(AbstractTask.java:172)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:288)
>     [openjpac]  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method)
>     [openjpac]  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
> Source)
>     [openjpac]  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
> Source)
>     [openjpac]  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:105)
>     [openjpac]  at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
>     [openjpac]  at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:357)
>     [openjpac]  at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:385)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1329)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1298)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:41)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.eclipse.ant.internal.core.ant.EclipseDefaultExecutor.executeTargets(EclipseDefaultExecutor.java:32)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1181)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.eclipse.ant.internal.core.ant.InternalAntRunner.run(InternalAntRunner.java:623)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.eclipse.ant.internal.core.ant.InternalAntRunner.run(InternalAntRunner.java:456)
>     [openjpac]  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method)
>     [openjpac]  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
> Source)
>     [openjpac]  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
> Source)
>     [openjpac]  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>     [openjpac]  at org.eclipse.ant.core.AntRunner.run(AntRunner.java:377)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.launchConfigurations.AntLaunchDelegate.runInSameVM(AntLaunchDelegate.java:249)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.launchConfigurations.AntLaunchDelegate.launch(AntLaunchDelegate.java:211)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:766)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:608)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:601)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.eclipse.ui.externaltools.internal.model.ExternalToolBuilder.launchBuild(ExternalToolBuilder.java:179)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.eclipse.ui.externaltools.internal.model.ExternalToolBuilder.doBuildBasedOnScope(ExternalToolBuilder.java:167)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.eclipse.ui.externaltools.internal.model.ExternalToolBuilder.build(ExternalToolBuilder.java:86)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager$2.run(BuildManager.java:624)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:37)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:166)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:197)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager$1.run(BuildManager.java:246)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:37)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:249)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuildLoop(BuildManager.java:302)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.build(BuildManager.java:334)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.eclipse.core.internal.events.AutoBuildJob.doBuild(AutoBuildJob.java:137)
>     [openjpac]  at
> org.eclipse.core.internal.events.AutoBuildJob.run(AutoBuildJob.java:235)
>     [openjpac]  at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)
>     [openjpac] 843  ITSM  TRACE  [Worker-10] openjpa.MetaData - Clearing
> metadata repository "org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository@e26ffd".
>
> BUILD FAILED
> C:\Users\Seba\workspace\Persistence\build.xml:5:
> java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> file:C:\Users\Seba\workspace\Persistence\persistence_entities.jar!\itsm\framework\persistence\entities\PersistentObject.class
> (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)
>         at org.apache.openjpa.lib.ant.AbstractTask.execute(AbstractTask.java:176)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:288)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at
> org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:105)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:357)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:385)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1329)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1298)
>         at
> org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:41)
>         at
> org.eclipse.ant.internal.core.ant.EclipseDefaultExecutor.executeTargets(EclipseDefaultExecutor.java:32)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1181)
>         at
> org.eclipse.ant.internal.core.ant.InternalAntRunner.run(InternalAntRunner.java:623)
>         at
> org.eclipse.ant.internal.core.ant.InternalAntRunner.run(InternalAntRunner.java:456)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at org.eclipse.ant.core.AntRunner.run(AntRunner.java:377)
>         at
> org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.launchConfigurations.AntLaunchDelegate.runInSameVM(AntLaunchDelegate.java:249)
>         at
> org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.launchConfigurations.AntLaunchDelegate.launch(AntLaunchDelegate.java:211)
>         at
> org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:766)
>         at
> org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:608)
>         at
> org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:601)
>         at
> org.eclipse.ui.externaltools.internal.model.ExternalToolBuilder.launchBuild(ExternalToolBuilder.java:179)
>         at
> org.eclipse.ui.externaltools.internal.model.ExternalToolBuilder.doBuildBasedOnScope(ExternalToolBuilder.java:167)
>         at
> org.eclipse.ui.externaltools.internal.model.ExternalToolBuilder.build(ExternalToolBuilder.java:86)
>         at
> org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager$2.run(BuildManager.java:624)
>         at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:37)
>         at
> org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:166)
>         at
> org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:197)
>         at
> org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager$1.run(BuildManager.java:246)
>         at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:37)
>         at
> org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:249)
>         at
> org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuildLoop(BuildManager.java:302)
>         at
> org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.build(BuildManager.java:334)
>         at
> org.eclipse.core.internal.events.AutoBuildJob.doBuild(AutoBuildJob.java:137)
>         at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.AutoBuildJob.run(AutoBuildJob.java:235)
>         at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)
> Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> file:C:\Users\Seba\workspace\Persistence\persistence_entities.jar!\itsm\framework\persistence\entities\PersistentObject.class
> (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)
>         at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
>         at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
>         at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
>         at serp.bytecode.BCClass.write(BCClass.java:179)
>         at org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancer.record(PCEnhancer.java:526)
>         at org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancer.record(PCEnhancer.java:512)
>         at org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancer.run(PCEnhancer.java:4352)
>         at org.apache.openjpa.ant.PCEnhancerTask.executeOn(PCEnhancerTask.java:89)
>         at org.apache.openjpa.lib.ant.AbstractTask.execute(AbstractTask.java:172)
>         ... 41 more
> --- Nested Exception ---
> java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> file:C:\Users\Seba\workspace\Persistence\persistence_entities.jar!\itsm\framework\persistence\entities\PersistentObject.class
> (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)
>         at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
>         at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
>         at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
>         at serp.bytecode.BCClass.write(BCClass.java:179)
>         at org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancer.record(PCEnhancer.java:526)
>         at org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancer.record(PCEnhancer.java:512)
>         at org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancer.run(PCEnhancer.java:4352)
>         at org.apache.openjpa.ant.PCEnhancerTask.executeOn(PCEnhancerTask.java:89)
>         at org.apache.openjpa.lib.ant.AbstractTask.execute(AbstractTask.java:172)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:288)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at
> org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:105)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:357)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:385)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1329)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1298)
>         at
> org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:41)
>         at
> org.eclipse.ant.internal.core.ant.EclipseDefaultExecutor.executeTargets(EclipseDefaultExecutor.java:32)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1181)
>         at
> org.eclipse.ant.internal.core.ant.InternalAntRunner.run(InternalAntRunner.java:623)
>         at
> org.eclipse.ant.internal.core.ant.InternalAntRunner.run(InternalAntRunner.java:456)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at org.eclipse.ant.core.AntRunner.run(AntRunner.java:377)
>         at
> org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.launchConfigurations.AntLaunchDelegate.runInSameVM(AntLaunchDelegate.java:249)
>         at
> org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.launchConfigurations.AntLaunchDelegate.launch(AntLaunchDelegate.java:211)
>         at
> org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:766)
>         at
> org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:608)
>         at
> org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:601)
>         at
> org.eclipse.ui.externaltools.internal.model.ExternalToolBuilder.launchBuild(ExternalToolBuilder.java:179)
>         at
> org.eclipse.ui.externaltools.internal.model.ExternalToolBuilder.doBuildBasedOnScope(ExternalToolBuilder.java:167)
>         at
> org.eclipse.ui.externaltools.internal.model.ExternalToolBuilder.build(ExternalToolBuilder.java:86)
>         at
> org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager$2.run(BuildManager.java:624)
>         at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:37)
>         at
> org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:166)
>         at
> org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:197)
>         at
> org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager$1.run(BuildManager.java:246)
>         at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:37)
>         at
> org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:249)
>         at
> org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuildLoop(BuildManager.java:302)
>         at
> org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.build(BuildManager.java:334)
>         at
> org.eclipse.core.internal.events.AutoBuildJob.doBuild(AutoBuildJob.java:137)
>         at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.AutoBuildJob.run(AutoBuildJob.java:235)
>         at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)
>
> Total time: 2 seconds
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/enhancer-running-at-build-time-didnt-find-the-metadata-for-my-classes-tp14364187p14364187.html
> Sent from the OpenJPA Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>

Mime
View raw message