openjpa-users mailing list archives

From mkserkan <mkser...@gmail.com>
Subject How is it possible to vary your inheritance strategy for each class as stated in manual? Any clue welcome... anything!
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 13:01:12 GMT

I need to know whether there is currently a way to do that with OpenJPA as
stated in the manual. So i can evaluate alternatives for my project. Or
anyone can confirm that there is no way to do this right now properly, this
would explain why i couldn't find anything about it on net. You can check
out "Mixing inheritance strategies" post for more details.

<<
OpenJPA allows you to vary your inheritance strategy for each class, rather
than forcing a single strategy per inheritance hierarchy. See Section 7, “
Additional JPA Mappings ” in the Reference Guide for details.