openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Sebastian Souza <sso...@adinet.com.uy>
Subject Re: openjpac Ant task
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 17:36:03 GMT

Hi, iam a opnejpa newbie and iam trying to build my projects with the
enhancer task.

I read your mails and may be you can help me.

i have different projects for entities and for the persistent logic.

I mean this:
MyEntities projects where the classes to enhance reside, then i have a
Persistence project where i put the persistence.xml and orml.xml and common
logic for peristent objects.

Where i put the enhancer? in the build.xml of my entities project or in the
persistence project?
if is the first option, how i link to the Persistent project persistence.xml
and orm.xml in the entities build.xml

thanks in advance.