openjpa-users mailing list archives

From JuneG <p...@wernervas.com>
Subject Casade Persist
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 22:24:02 GMT

we have an entity has one-to-many relationship to several other entities, we
use EntityManager's persist method to do cascade persist. Occasionally one
of the entities in this graph did not get persisted while all the others
were persisted successfully, and there is no exception raised why the entity
did not get persisted. If we re run the process all entities will be
persisted successfully. any idea why this is happening? is that all entities
should be persisted in one transaction? we are using weblogic 10
any input will be appreciated. thanks!!