openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <mik...@apache.org>
Subject Re: org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.ReportingSQLException: Schema 'ADMIN' does not exist
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 15:09:28 GMT
Hi Gul,

Derby automatically uses the username as a schema name. A quick look
through the derby documentation found this  :
http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.2/ref/rrefschemaname.html.

My take is that this is expected behavior for Derby. How did you
create the database tables? The tables might have been created under
the default schema, APP. If that's the case you might not need the
username and password properties at all (Derby doesn't require them by
default).

-Mike