openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Prashant Bhat" <prashant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: schema property is not used in the latest build?
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 05:28:30 GMT
I further compared the Runtime.Trace outputs of these versions and I
find the following properties missing in the latest:
    openjpa.jdbc.DBDictionary: org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.H2Dictionary
    openjpa.jdbc.Schema: myschema
    openjpa.jdbc.MappingDefaults:
jpa(ForeignKeyDeleteAction=restrict,JoinForeignKeyDeleteAction=restrict)

I've set these properties explicitly in my configuration(PS my

As I really need to use the latest version(with fixes like
OPENJPA-446), I'll be thankfull for any help regarding this.

Thanks,
Prashant