openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Want to upgrade Roller to OpenJPA 1.0 but <openjpac> locks up
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 15:54:59 GMT
Note that this problem would not have occurred if you were running the
OpenJPA enhancer on your types. Since you're (presumably) shipping the
classes in your product, you might want to consider using the
enhancer; it will deliver some performance and memory optimizations
vs. running without the enhancer.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey