openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Marc Siegel" <marc.siegel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DBDictionary for SQLite
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 13:55:05 GMT
Since I posted that mail, I looked through the source code of
DBDictionary, and as a result of that I the SQLiteDictionary to have
   lastGeneratedKeyQuery = "SELECT MAX({0}) FROM {1}";

My mapping is simply any class with an @Id column. I have succeeded in
making this work by adding @GeneratedValue(strategy =
GenerationType.IDENTITY), but would like to be able to make this work
with the JPA auto strategy as well.

Thanks
-Marc