openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Queries when creating EntityManager
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 09:02:22 GMT
Hi,

Can you post your current persistence.xml file?

I don't think that OpenJPA directly issues these statements. Where are
you seeing them being logged? I'd guess that maybe they're a result of
some DatabaseMetaData calls while the LazySchemaFactory is looking for

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907