openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Drew Lethbridge <d...@bund.com.au>
Subject Re: Problem with MappingToolTask action export
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 07:45:13 GMT
Greetings.  Nothing interesting appears - just a dump of my
properties, metatdata-factory classname and dbdictionary classname,
followed by the same stack trace.

Note that the same ant target works fine in kodo 3.4.1 (when using
kodo.jdbc.ant.MappingToolTask).   I believe this problem is a bug in
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.ant.MappingToolTask, similar to the bug in
SchemaToolTask which I raised earlier.

cheers and thanks

Drew