openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "ben short" <jamin.sh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to get maven openjpa plugin to enhance
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 08:20:26 GMT
Hi,

I think that your pluging config is incorrect. Try it as below....

<plugin>
               <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
               <artifactId>openjpa-maven-plugin</artifactId>
               <executions>
                   <execution>
                       <id>JPA Enhance</id>
                       <phase>process-classes</phase>
                       <goals>
                           <goal>enhance</goal>
                       </goals>
                       <configuration>
                           <toolProperties>
                           <property>
                               <name>addDefaultConstructor</name>
                               <value>false</value>
                           </property>
                           <property>
                               <name>enforcePropertyRestrictions</name>
                               <value>true</value>
                            </property>
                         </toolProperties>
                       </configuration>