openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: usage of openjpa.xml
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 13:27:54 GMT
As you expected initially, it can be used for defaults. openjpa.xml is
loaded before any other configuration data is loaded, so the settings
in there will reset the normal defaults.

If you also provide overlapping settings in your persistence.xml, then
those will override the corresponding settings in openjpa.xml.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907