openjpa-users mailing list archives

From sudhakar <sudha...@co.brazos.tx.us>
Subject how to get maven openjpa plugin to enhance
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 02:05:32 GMT
I have the following in my maven JPA project's pom.xml. But when I run
"mvn clean package" I get an error message as follows. I am following
the instructions here

http://bill.dudney.net/roller/bill/entry/20070424

I am using the 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT version of OpenJPA. I'd appreciate any
help troubleshooting this.
Thanks

[INFO] [openjpa:enhance {execution: JPA Enhance}]
[INFO]
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The OpenJPA Enhancer tool exited with a non-null exit code.
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: The OpenJPA
Enhancer too
l exited with a non-null exit code.
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:564)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLi
fecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:480)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(Defau
ltLifecycleExecutor.java:459)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHan
dleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmen
ts(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLi
fecycleExecutor.java:143)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:334)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:125)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
        at

Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: The OpenJPA
Enhancer
tool exited with a non-null exit code.
        at
org.codehaus.mojo.openjpa.OpenJpaEnhancerMojo.enhance(OpenJpaEnhancer
Mojo.java:248)
        at
org.codehaus.mojo.openjpa.OpenJpaEnhancerMojo.execute(OpenJpaEnhancer
Mojo.java:105)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPlugi
nManager.java:443)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
        ... 16 more
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 10 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Aug 27 16:59:12 CDT 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 8M/19M
[INFO]

My pom.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
    <groupId>brazos.voter</groupId>
    <artifactId>brazos.voter.lib</artifactId>
    <version>1.0.0</version>
    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>openjpa-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>JPA Enhance</id>
                        <phase>process-classes</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>enhance</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
                <configuration>
                    <toolProperties>
                        <property>
                            <name>addDefaultConstructor</name>
                            <value>false</value>
                        </property>
                        <property>
                            <name>enforcePropertyRestrictions</name>
                            <value>true</value>
                        </property>
                    </toolProperties>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <configuration>
                    <source>1.6</source>
                    <target>1.6</target>
                    <encoding>iso-8859-1</encoding>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <version>2.2</version>
                <configuration>
                    <suiteXmlFiles>
                        <suiteXmlFile>
                            src/test/resources/testng.xml
                        </suiteXmlFile>
                    </suiteXmlFiles>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <configuration>
                    <archive>
                        <manifest>
                            <addClasspath>true</addClasspath>
                        </manifest>
                    </archive>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>
    <repositories>
        <repository>
            <id>Ibiblio</id>
            <name>Ibiblio</name>
            <url>http://www.ibiblio.org/maven</url>
        </repository>
        <repository>
            <id>java.net</id>
            <url>
                https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository
            </url>
            <layout>legacy</layout>
        </repository>
        <repository>
            <id>java.net 2</id>
            <url>http://download.java.net/maven/2</url>
        </repository>
        <repository>
            <id>apache-snapshots2</id>
            <url>
                http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/
            </url>
        </repository>
    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.testng</groupId>
            <artifactId>testng</artifactId>
            <version>5.1</version>
            <classifier>jdk15</classifier>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>log4j</groupId>
            <artifactId>log4j</artifactId>
            <version>1.2.13</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>dbunit</groupId>
            <artifactId>dbunit</artifactId>
            <version>2.2</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>javax.persistence</groupId>
            <artifactId>persistence-api</artifactId>
            <version>1.0</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>javax.ejb</groupId>