openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Esteve Boix <eb...@esteveb.com>
Subject Re: Update & OneToMany
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 15:47:38 GMT
David,

Thanks for your fast response.

I'm attaching the simplified relevant entites (no getters/setters and no
irrelevant fields).

The TemporalMessage have a OneToOne mapping to an address (guess it, the
"Mail from:" :) ) and a OneToMany mapping to the same table (the "Rcpt
to:").

- I'm attaching the logs of what OpenJPA is doing.
- I'm always accessing the collection (a List, actually) via the List
interface, not using the setter to create a new List. I simply .add()
new addresses and then I update the TemporalMessage.
- The database is Derby in Client-Server mode.

Best regards,
Esteve

PS: I'm attaching this as ZIP to try to circumvent the anti-ucm filter that
keeps rejecting this mail...

En/na David Ezzio ha escrit: