openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Blattman <jeffrey.blatt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.openjpa.util.CacheMap?
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 04:52:01 GMT
thanks.

package com.sun.portal.pom;

import java.io.Serializable;
import java.util.ArrayList;
import java.util.List;
import javax.persistence.CascadeType;
import javax.persistence.Column;
import javax.persistence.Id;
import javax.persistence.IdClass;
import javax.persistence.ManyToOne;
import javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlElement;

@IdClass (com.sun.portal.pom.PreferenceId.class)
@javax.persistence.Entity
public class Preference implements Serializable {
    @Id
    @Column(
        name = "PREFERENCE_NAME",
        nullable = false
    )
    @XmlElement (
        name = "name"
    )
    private String name;

    @Column(
        name="PREFERENCE_VALUES",
        nullable = false
    )
    @XmlElement (
        name = "value"
    )
    private List<String> values = new ArrayList<String>();

    @Id
    @ManyToOne (
      cascade = CascadeType.ALL,
      optional = false
    )
    private Preferences preferences;

    public String getName() {
        return name;
    }

    public void setName(String name) {
        this.name = name;
    }

    public List<String> getValues() {
        return values;
    }

    public void setValues(List<String> values) {
        this.values = values;
    }

    public boolean equals(Object o) {
        if (!(o instanceof Preference)) {
            return false;
        }

        Preference other = (Preference)o;

        PreferenceId id = new PreferenceId(this);
        PreferenceId otherId = new PreferenceId(other);

        return id.equals(otherId);
    }

    public int hashCode() {
        PreferenceId id = new PreferenceId(this);
        return id.hashCode();
    }

    public Preferences getPreferences() {
        return preferences;
    }

    public void setPreferences(Preferences preferences) {
        this.preferences = preferences;
    }
}